Friday, December 20, 2013

Chennai Express

This is a short poem I wrote when I was attending a training at Chennai on Wind Power Technology. I won't say I had the best experience but what ever I experienced is going to be remembered for all times to come. I made some really good friends during the tenure and I am happier about that. This poem was read out during the last day of the training. Happy reading y'all.

My experience in Chennai
Was a mixture of low and the high
Ushered were we with great hospitality
The days passed with peace and tranquility
With very little knowledge we enrolled
29 Days of classes played the role
Role to make us less than the expert but equipped
To be a project manager we will need
Renewable Energy is a smart choice
Depletion of energy it will suffice
Wind power energy has its impact on the noise
But now I know its worth the price
Equipment are huge and weighs massive tonnes
And commissioning may take in millions
Society may agree or disgrace
But with times hopes shall be raised
May each country here have successful wind power projects
Rough may be the task but don't you regret
Because you are the aid to the Nation
Preventing from the harmful impact of Globalisation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment