Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Poem to anew life

This poem is dedicated to my love for I wanted him to know what he meant for me. Tried putting in words that meant what i felt but like always it turned out to be simple. He loved it anyways and hope you all do too.

Moving on was the only choice I had
where I had to see good from the bad                                          
Times were difficult and hard
Targeted was I with emotional darts
Family and Friends were blessing
Moments were good and impressing
With time I met a guy
Reluctant was I and he a shy
A man of less words and expressions
Yet he possessed a charm of adhesion
Fearing the claustrophobic world of emotions
Careful not to be blinded by illusions
But with him walking by me
I can fly high and free
His love lifts me up
And I know I am safe above
Come may whatever on the way
I will love you through nights and the days.



Love is not all good and happy times, its take hell lot other emotions. We have silent and loud times too but its all in that moment. The everlasting emotion is the love and understanding that both should have. He once told me about a dialect from a movie that read as " when is the time that true lovers will say enough is enough?? "Its never ever." Well, that verse did cast a "TWANG" on my head, so even today when i have down time with him we remember to remember that verse and make up for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment