Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thoughts while I lay awake

There are things that keep me awake late
Sometimes its about love and at times about hate
I go through a maze of thoughts
Stress and going crazy is ought
So I was thinking while awake
Life is all about what I make
Easy if I be "happy-go-lucky"
Bizarre if I be cranky
Rude if I be all time outspoken
And it won't change things that are broken
Fake happiness if I be lying around for sake
Moments will settle but life will wreck
Then I think of the people around me
People I love and am fond of
Who stand as my strength and my weakness
For we get hurt by our loved ones
Then I feel my body gestures
Heart beats faster and breathe grows stronger
I can't take it any longer
Sigh!!!I try to stop thinking
But while trying not to think I think how not to think
Thinking grows more with ticking seconds
I stare at the ceiling without a blink
It will put me to sleep I reckon
The lights fade in slowly
That's when a  sound sleep comes to me
Away from all the thoughts I be
I will sleep late and wake up gradually


No comments:

Post a Comment